Game of Thrones Inspired Party at The Capital on Baronne for The Knot + WeddingWire New Orleans SocialBy
Belinda from Blue Gardenia Events was inspired by the Game of Thrones season premiere for our first ever The Knot + WeddingWire New Orleans Social. She played with the luxurious and romantic atmosphere at The Capital on Baronne to create a medieval fantasy. Think rich golds, fire and ice and tons of candles.
The event created a mysterious and enchanting vibe that had elements of surprise throughout the night. We loved the rich greenery and moody floral that filled the stunning room. We also couldn’t get enough of the ice and fire elements, medieval decor and the creative cocktails.
A few of our favorite details from the night included:
- The custom ice sculptures (Ice Dragon Ice Sculptures)
- The crescent moon and floral-infused ice cubes (MELT New Orleans)
- The live performance of dancers and singers that surprised guests with their different Game of Thrones-inspired looks (Trixie Minx Productions + Midori Makeup Artistry)
- Custom cocktails to go with the theme. Think: Dragon’s Breath (Cocktail Creative)
- The raw oysters that we couldn’t get enough of (Joel Catering)
- The flaming dish that was so Instagram-worthy (Black Pearl Catering)
- The custom dance floor event monogram ( Dogwood Blossom Stationery)
Check out more of the Game of Thrones-inspired details from the event captured by the talented Lance Nicoll Weddings!
To see more from the night check out #weddingprosocial
A special thank you to all the pros who made this night possible!
Planning: Blue Gardenia Events | Venue: The Capital on Baronne | Catering: Black Pearl Catering + Joel Catering | Beverage: Cocktail Creative | Floral: Kim Starr Wise Floral | Rentals: Firefly Ambiance + True Value Rentals | Ice Sculpture: Ice Dragon Ice Sculptures | Bar Decor: MELT New Orleans | Entertainment: Mobile DJ NOLA | Signage: AD Event Group | Video: Leather & Feathers Weddings | Beauty: Verde Beauty | Draping: Quest Events | Linens: La Tavola | Photography: Lance Nicoll Weddings | Desserts: Salt and Light Pastry Company + Lord of Meringues | Floral Supplies: Fifty Flowers | Models/Performer: Trixie Minx Productions | Model HMUA: Midori Makeup Artistry | Signage: Dogwood Blossom Stationery
Let's grow your business together!
Start advertising on The Knot and WeddingWire, the top two wedding planning platforms.