We headed to Ohio for The Knot + WeddingWire The Pro Experience Cleveland. The day was all about learning, mingling and inspiring the wedding pro community. The open space at The Madison Venue provided a perfect blank canvas for this event.
We had so much fun hanging with talented wedding professionals that were eager to learn. Together we learned how to listen and sell more, master reviews, make our businesses more LGBTQ-inclusive and so much more!
Lisa and Somer of A Charming Fête Event Planning + Design planned and designed the Pro Experience Cleveland with fun summer floral and playful black+white polka dot vibes, using a bold color palette featuring coral, pink, peach and sunny yellow notes. Kaleigh of Méldeen, The Knot Worldwide’s event branding partner, helped create this vivid color scheme. Together their vision came to life through vibrant florals (Heatherlily), whimsical, colorful draping (Party Decor) and beachy furniture (Event Source) and customized decor elements (A Charming Fête). A few more of our favorites from the day included:
- The 50’s-inspired retro turquoise car overflowing with balloons and polka dot details (A Charming Fête Event Planning + Design)
- The sweets! We loved the grab-your-own donut wall and gorgeous spread (Heatherlily) and (Becker’s Donuts) where pros got to select treats (Luna Bakery & Cafe) and then munch on some cotton candy (Art of Sucre)
- Everything about lunch. We’re talking live entertainment (Cleveland Music Group + NPi Entertainment), on-theme linens (Nuage Designs, Inc), rentals (Borrow Rentals + Event Source), vinyl printing (Oliver Signs) and the most delicious assortment of tapas (A Taste of Excellence Catering)
- The steel drums that put us in a tropical mood (Cleveland Music Group)
- The beautiful stage setup was a creative collaboration (Heatherlily) and (A Charming Fête). Picture a colorful floral wall, a polka dot arch and fun flower cart bicycle (Heatherlily).
- The headshot bar where pros walked away with a fresh new headshot to update their Storefronts, websites and social accounts (Lauren Gabrielle Fine Art Weddings and Emily Millay Photography)
Check out more of the details from the day captured by the talented Lauren Gabrielle Fine Art Weddings and Emily Millay Photography!
So many wonderful wedding pros joined us for the day. Local pros including Somer Khouri Bedran and Lisa Costin (A Charming Fête Event Planning + Design), Chris Jespersen (The Madison Venue, Storybox Cinema, Chapter One Photo and Video) and Melissa Lopez (One Red Door Photography) shared their expertise and experience in the wedding industry. Our attendees got to take tons of notes in their new notebooks (Minted).
Attendees also heard from industry experts on the following: Jeffra Trumpower of The Knot Worldwide on Wedding Industry Insights, Kaleigh Wiese of Méldeen on Building a Strategic Brand, Maha Abuagel of Divine Designs & Events on Making the Most of Your Social Media Presence, Alan Berg, CSP of Wedding Business Solutions LLC on Listening Up and Selling More, Desireé Dent of Dejanae Events LLC on How to Master Reviews and Brittny Drye of Love Inc. on Making Your Business More LGBTQ-Inclusive. We left feeling inspired and ready to put what we learned in action. A special thank you to everyone who shared with us and Jeffra Trumpower for being an amazing emcee.
We ended the day by getting to know local Cleveland wedding pros. We enjoyed a juice wall and a guacamole & queso station during cocktail hour. We had so much fun and loved how excited everyone was to be at an education event with their fellow pros. We can’t wait to come back to Cleveland soon!
To see more from the night check out #TheProExperience
A VERY special thank you to all our incredibly talented friends who made this day happen!
Planner + Designer: A Charming Fête Event Planning + Design | Venue: The Madison Venue | Catering: A Taste of Excellence Catering | Event Branding + Stationery: Méldeen | Floral Designer + Decor: Heatherlily | Event + Headshot Photography: Lauren Gabrielle Fine Art Weddings and Emily Millay Photography | Videography: Storybox Cinema | AV + Live Entertainment (Breakfast): NPi Entertainment | Live Entertainment (Lunch + Reception): Cleveland Music Group | Rentals: Borrow Rentals + Event Source | Linens: Nuage Designs, Inc. | Vinyl Printing: Oliver Signs | Draping: Party Decor | Desserts: Luna Bakery & Cafe | Beauty: Rania’s Hair Salon and Spa | Cotton Candy: Art of Sucre | Notebooks: Minted | Accommodations: Hilton Cleveland Downtown | Coffee: Mocina Coffee | Donuts: Becker’s