Big City Bride was inspired by a colorful wonderland for The Knot + WeddingWire Chicago Social. The range of vibrant colors from the rainbow created a fun and playful atmosphere. Our creative partners for this event really brought the event to life through gorgeous linens, funky furniture, groovy lighting and vivid florals. The Lakewood’s bright and open space created a charming atmosphere that was perfect for the life in color affair. The use of colorful accents went perfectly with the venue’s modern aesthetic. Local Chicago wedding pros got to network and mingle while enjoying so many delish eats from Paramount Events.
A few of our favorite details from the night included:
- The stunning sweets table featuring mini cupcakes, rice crispy treats, cake cones, and a gorgeous black cake with multicolored florals (ECBG Cake Studio)
- The live saxophonist that created a jazzy vibe for the event (The DJ Firm)
- The streams of fabric hanging from the ceiling that created the perfect canopy (Epic Events)
- The variety of florals arranged just like a rainbow with glassware to match (Epic Events & Nimble Well)
- The photobooth featuring a heart-shaped wall display of dripping paint cans (Shutterbooth & Epic Events)
Check out more of the amazing vibes from the night captured by the talented Alexandra Lee Photo!
To see more from the night check out #weddingprosocial
A special thank you to all the pros who made this night possible!
Planning + Design: Big City Bride | Venue: The Lakewood | Catering & Bar: Paramount Events | Event Photography: Alexandra Lee Photo | Videography: Something New Media | Rentals + Decor: Epic Events + Nimble Well + Bowery and Bash + Hall’s Rental Service + BBJ Linen | Entertainment: The DJ Firm | Lighting: A Posh Production | Photobooth: Shutterbooth | Beauty: Nika Vaughan, Bridal Artists | Sweets: ECBG Cake Studio | Event Branding + Stationery: Egan Chang Designs | Valet: VIP Valet