Reviews are so important to today’s couples, especially when they are looking to book a wedding pro. This is why you need to be all about that feedback.
Make sure you are asking couples for a review 2-3 weeks after their wedding.
Pro Tip: Schedule two Fridays per month for requesting and following up on reviews.
Check out these 5 reasons why reviews mean everything to today’s couples told through GIFs:
1. They’re as important as personal recs according to 85% consumers (Spiegel 2017)
2. They’re more important than they used to be —81% couples say reviews are important to the planning process (that’s up 11 percentage points since 2011)
3. BOW winners see 3X more leads on their Storefronts than those who don’t have them
4. 72% of consumers will take action only after they read a positive review (invesp)
5. 62% of customers read 4-6 reviews before trusting a business (invesp)